Wednesday 27 May 2015

MY BUHARI PROPHECIES PART II - I SEE MANY APC MEN BEING DISGRACED

While the nation eagerly expects the enthronement of General Muhammadu Buhari as the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic on the 29th day of May 2015, I commenced a series of prophetic (pardon me,I am not a prophet) insights yesterday premised on my thorough watch of the political situation. Today, I see many loyal APC men being disgraced and falling fro their high horses.

Who should be the first on my disgrace list? I will refuse to mention names but I must say categorically, that many APC strong men will be brought down from their high horses and this will be brought about by the incorruptible stand of Muhammadu Buhari...

I sincerely hope Bola Ahmed Tinubu does not eventually have to cough out a good portion of his ill-gotten wealth!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment Here